lwip-users

[lwip-users] dynamical page on a webserver goahead, lwIp and a timeout

From: Damon, Antoine
Subject: [lwip-users] dynamical page on a webserver goahead, lwIp and a timeout
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:41:28 -0400

De : Damon, Antoine
Envoyé : lundi 18 octobre 2010 13:53
À : 'address@hidden'
Objet :

Hi

I’m using LwiP with the websever Goahead. I use the ejscript function to create some dynamic webpages. I embedded theses pages on the webserver.

Today I have a problem of timeout. The system need 1.3 second to close the connection. I think the problem is in webpage, it’s missing one element we construct without this element the requet. So I would like to know if the requet htpp [ack] is correct or not?

We could see this problem at the lines 16 &17 / 22 & 23 / 32 & 33

I attached too the webpages

Antoine Damon

DSP Software Designer

Tel: +33.2.4360.0044

Fax: +33.2.4360.2870

FAURE HERMAN

This e-mail is intended solely for the intended recipient or recipients. If this e-mail is addressed to you in error or you otherwise receive this e-mail in error, please advise the sender, do not read, print, forward or save this e-mail, and promptly delete and destroy all copies of this e-mail.

This email may contain information that is confidential, proprietary or secret and should be treated as confidential by all recipients. This e-mail may also be a confidential attorney-client communication, contain attorney work product, or otherwise be privileged and exempt from disclosure. If there is a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement or protective order covering any information contained in this e-mail, such information shall be treated as confidential and subject to restriction on disclosure and use in accordance with such agreement or order, and this notice shall constitute identification, labeling or marking of such information as confidential, proprietary or secret in accordance with such agreement or order.

The term 'this e-mail' includes any and all attachments.

Blackfin
Heure :
Minutes :
Secondes :