lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Timeout(?) 2 second to ACKnowledge the endof the t

From: Jeff Barber
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Timeout(?) 2 second to ACKnowledge the endof the transmission. log file TC_IP trace2.pcap
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 07:56:11 -0400

It appears that the browser is waiting about 1.35 seconds before
closing the connection after each request.  I don't see any indication
that the lwIP side is doing anything wrong with respect to the TCP
session. Just a guess but any of several things might be confusing the
browser:

- You're giving a Content-length header but the length is incorrect:
your length says 19, but the actual length appears to be 27 (could it
be you're using %x instead of %d?).

- You're claiming to be an HTTP/1.1 server, but then the next header
says you're an HTTP/1.0 server; perhaps the browser is expecting to
receive an end-of-file from you? I.e. waiting for you to close the
connection, but eventually decides you must be done and does the close
itself.

- You have a couple of other duplicated headers in there: "Pragma:
no-cache" and "Cache-control: no-cache".

- You appear to have an <html> tag in the middle of your headers
rather than in the body.

- Some of your header lines are terminated by a single LF character
rather than CR-LF.

Hope this helps,
Jeff