lwip-users

Re: AW: AW: [lwip-users] AVR32 Software Framework EVK1100 and LwIP opera

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: AW: AW: [lwip-users] AVR32 Software Framework EVK1100 and LwIP operates too slow
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 16:20:03 +0100

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 17:14 +0200, Delta Control - Bernd Uttich wrote:
> How can I increase datarate further?

That question needs a lot more knowledge of your system and application
than I have, and probably also more time than I have too!

If you're usingthe netconn API you could probably get better performance
by using the raw API.  However, this requires a very different style of
usage and so the effort in changing may not be worth it.

If you get a wireshark packet capture of your app when it is streaming
data there's a chance I could take a look and suggest what is limiting
performance.

Kieran