lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: questions on lwip (two TCP/IP sockets)

From: shogun
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: questions on lwip (two TCP/IP sockets)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:08:50 -0400

All,
Thanks for the help on this one!!!!

I do have one more question.  What do you recommend to clean up after a
error on a socket?

I was doing something like this and it seemed to work but I do not know what
is recommended.

static void close_socket(struct tcp_pcb *pcb)
{
        tcp_arg(pcb, NULL);
        tcp_sent(pcb, NULL);
        tcp_close(pcb);
        socket_init();  //This will re init the socket with tcp_new() etc.
} //end debug_client_close()

This would be called if a connection is lost, there is an error etc.  The
goal is to have the remote client reestablish the connection.