lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwBT

From: Dany Thiffeault
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwBT
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 09:31:19 -0400

"No problem for your post, before openiing your answer , I just hoped to get an interesting answer, I didn't expect a joke . Wasn't it a joke ?"

@Cedric:
How was that a joke? He answered to let you know that if you don't get answers, it's not because your post isn't reaching us, it's because the majority don't have an answer! So no need to re-bump you post every day. I don't know what's your problem with Simon's post, but drop it.