lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS

From: Marco Jakobs
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:45:11 +0200

Dear all,

i can't get a LwIP debug log out of it. Enabling the debug output seems to alter the condition - on the debug enabled device it did not happen, but on the others. Debug output makes LwIP incredible slow when a bunch of packets arrive (my Telnet server is nearly unuseable with the debug output on) - this seems to prevent it also from happening.

I have IP debug, UDP debug, ICMP debug and pbuf debug enabled for LwIP.

I need some more ideas how to get behind this ... as this also happens about just 2-3 times in a week of running 24/7.

Has maybe anybody of you found the time having a quick look on my EMAC routines if there is a problem with them?

Thanks,
Marco