lwip-users

[lwip-users] (no subject)

From: Mykola Kyrylenko
Subject: [lwip-users] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 16:53:41 +1000

Hi Simon,

A very delayed reply...  Got stuck on other work.  PPP with NO_SYS==1
has regained priority.
I am trying to get CVS HEAD, but I am getting a timeout.  All I did was
copy 'cvs.exe' into the D:\lwip_cvs directory.

   D:\lwip_cvs>cvs -z3
-d:pserver:address@hidden:/sources/lwip co lwip/src
   cvs [checkout aborted]: connect to
cvs.savannah.nongnu.org(140.186.70.72):2401 failed: Connection timed out

I assume I am doing something really silly...

Regards,
Mykola

Mykola Kyrylenko wrote:

    Looking through threads

(http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2009-12/msg00073.html),
    the implication was that a version of PPP with no OS was almost
ready to
    be released (for 1.3.2).

    Wondering how it is progressing? I would prefer not to 'customise'
the
    LwIP code.

It should be working in CVS HEAD already. The downside is that there
have been many other changes in CVS since 1.3.2 has been released, so I
wouldn't recommend it for a production environment, currently. However,
I hope to get a stable version the next months or so, as I need one for
a product, too.

I'd be happy for someone else to test PPP with NO_SYS==1, since Iordan
and me seem to be the only ones testing it so far. If it doesn't work,
please don't hesitate to get help here, so we can fix any bugs before
the next release.

Simon