lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] multithreaded app ...

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] multithreaded app ...
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 08:24:01 -0400

Since this threading problem comes up weekly it seems, would it be a lot of
effort to add an LWIP_MULTITHREADED option and add the semaphore locks in the
functions to ensure no reentrancy in lower lwIP code?  I would think 2 simple
macros that can expand to nothing or semaphore lock/unlocks could be added to
all of the functions making lower level calls.  Or possibly, call a single
locking function passing in the function pointer to call after locking.  This
might be tricky with arguments I know.

Bill