lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP Throughput. Great work

From: Chris Williams
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP Throughput. Great work
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 10:04:00 +0100

In message <address@hidden>, David Empson
<address@hidden> writes
>Everything looks normal up to packet 39. Between packet 2 and 39 you're
>transferring about 5 MB/s. The two window updates indicate points at which
>the application on the PC read data from the TCP stack, allowing the PC to
>report that it had more space to receive data.

Can I just say what a great analysis of a wire shark output this is.
detailed and yet concise!

You should set up a web page to teach us all how to use wireshark
better.

Regards,

Chris.

| Chris Williams    EMail address@hidden                            |
|                   Web www.chrydesn.co.uk                                |
|                   Tel/Fax  01686 688065                                 |
| Chrysalis Design. Electronics, Computers, Hardware, Software.           |
|                   Design and development to meet all your needs.        |