lwip-users

[lwip-users] tcp_write() keeps returning ERR_MEM indefinitely once the b

From: Kentaro Yamamoto
Subject: [lwip-users] tcp_write() keeps returning ERR_MEM indefinitely once the buffer is filled
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 21:13:38 -0400

Hi all,

I am trying to transfer a large amount of data from a microcontroller
via TCP/IP.  What I do is to keep executing tcp_write() until it
returns ERR_MEM.  The problem is that once tcp_write() returns
ERR_MEM, it keeps returning ERR_MEM no matter how long I wait..  Am I
missing something?  I am using lwip 1.3.1.

Thanks!

Kentaro

--
Kentaro Yamamoto