lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Hello

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Hello
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:28:07 +0100

On Mon, 2010-05-17 at 21:16 +0100, Adam Fullerton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have sent two e-mails to this address without any reply.
>
> Is there anyone that reads this?
>
> Is the reply posted some where - if so where?

All the emails you've posted have been replied to as far as I can see.
Replies go to the whole list - address@hidden - so you have to be
subscribed to the list to see them.  You should already be subscribed as
that's a pre-requisite for posting (to make sure you see any replies!)
so I'd check that you're not filtering or discarding the mail that is
sent back to you.

You can read past messages to the list, including the replies to your
questions, in the lwip-users archive:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/

I've manually CC'd this to your address in the hope that this might get
through and give you the information you need.

Kieran