lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to force dup ACK

From: yueyue papa
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to force dup ACK
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:06:10 +0800

>From the wireshark,

item 13, is a 1460 data resend,

but in terminal log, we confirmed the data is get, and ACK is also
send to remote.

So I think we just lost ACK.

The problem is easy to meet in  larger TSS 1460, but with 512 TSS , I
could see the send/receive is very stable.

But smaller TSS give a lower performance.

If I increase the TSS, the resend cause the complete flow is low and not stable.

I tried to make duplicate ACK sent to remote, so as to solve my current problem.

I make resend ACK in different code, but still could not see the
duplicate ACK in the server, so I think my changing is not correct.

Kieran, could you guild me to add code for force send duplicate ACK

THANKS.