lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Increase Speed

From: Oscar F
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Increase Speed
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 11:46:51 +0200

Hello Kieran the chip of my HW is http://www.national.com/pf/DP/DP83848I.html#Overview

this Hw said that the Data Rate (Mbps) 10/100.  Is enough not?

Thanks

Oscar

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 10:50 +0200, Oscar F wrote:
> The application PC wait a maximun 25 second, and i need more time to
> transmit full packet, the the PC lost a big quantity of data. for this
> reason,  i need to transsmit faster to reduce the time

OK, I understand, thanks for clarifying.  To get 27 MB in 25 seconds
you're going to need around 10 Mbits per second of throughput.  I've no
idea if your hardware is capable of this, so that might be worth
considering.

Kieran