lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_connect doesn't start the callback function

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_connect doesn't start the callback function
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 13:31:14 +0000

On Fri, 2010-03-19 at 14:16 +0100, Marianovich, Andre wrote:
> Well, I made some test with wireshark and there was not a single bit
> sent from the board.
>
> Apart from that the Xilinx documents says that raw api needs
> interrupts
> and maybe I have to trace something more in that way. However, if
> there
> are some more hints tell me please.

It sounds like you need some help from Xilinx, or someone who
understands that setup, to get it properly integrated into your hardware
project.  I don't have any experience of that, so can't help, but there
may be others on the list who have used the same hardware and Xilinx
port of lwIP who may be able to offer advice.

Kieran