lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip on w32 platform

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip on w32 platform
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 07:42:40 +0100

Yigal Hochberg wrote:
> I am trying to make the latest cvs lwip work on w32 platform using
> msvc60.

/contrib/ports/win32 already includes a netif driver using packet.lib, it seems
you are using a different netif driver? Unless there's a specific need to do
so, I'd suggest to use the existing driver, as it does work.

> [..]
> 2. sys_timeouts_mbox_fetch() enters tight loop (goto again)
>    never gets to read the Ethernet port.

There's no goto code in '/contrib/ports/win32/sys_arch.c'!

> Please advise.

Please try the complete (and up-to-date!) win32 port instead of using only
parts of it and being suprised it doesn't just work.

Simon
jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser