lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How to calculate the memory size used by lwIP?

From: PHAM ANH THIEN
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How to calculate the memory size used by lwIP?
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 09:54:11 +0700

as i mentioned in the previous email lwip got 2 main type memorys, one is ram_heap which defined in mem.c and the size of it is MEM_SIZE, another one is memp_memory which defined in memp.c and size of it is total of size ((num) * (MEMP_SIZE + MEMP_ALIGN_SIZE(size)).

It is easy to understand ram_heap variable, but memp_memory more difficult to understand if your compiler got option to make preprocessor file let turn on it to make memp.i preprocessor file then you understand memp_memory variable.

hope some lines can help you.