lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Weird problems with CGI's and SSI

From: Daniel Berenguer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Weird problems with CGI's and SSI
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 18:08:24 +0100

Hi Dave. Thanks for your response.

I've been using the latest sources so every file name was 8.3
compliant. I already started a thread in the Luminary forums:
http://www.luminarymicro.com/component/option,com_joomlaboard/Itemid,/func,view/catid,5/id,8672/#8672

But since I was able to do what I needed just with http requests I
stopped investigating the issue.

Daniel.