lwip-users

[lwip-users] Bitrate with lwip

From: ревунов сева
Subject: [lwip-users] Bitrate with lwip
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2010 22:37:13 +0300

Hi,

I'm using my FPGA-based board with this
[http://electronix.ru/forum/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=19682]
realization of LwIP, but tcp-client's bitrate is very low (~4Mbit/s).

My board is Altera DK-NIOS-2S60N based on Stratix II FPGA. I use NIOSII/s
softprocessor without OS.  I use onboard LAN91C111 Ethernet controller.

Anybody tested this implementation and with which configuration
(lwip-constants)?

Please note that I use NIOS processor, so it may be something like unusual
environment for lwip.
What speed should I expect when using lwip ?

Thanks.