lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re: MEMP STATS and upgrade 1.3.0 -> 1.3.2

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re: MEMP STATS and upgrade 1.3.0 -> 1.3.2
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 13:04:42 +0000

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 15:31 +0100, Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer wrote:
> This member is missing when lwip_stats is initialized in memp_init();
> When I add this line to the for loop avail is set correct:
>
>      MEMP_STATS_AVAIL(illegal, i, 0);
>
> Any idea why this is so?

No, probably a mistake, although as lwip_stats is a global variable
won't it normally be initialised to zero anyway?  (or have I got this
wrong?)

> I'm afraid that the inc on used and err wont work too.

Can you explain what you mean?

If you think there's a bug here, please add it to the bug tracker on
savannah so that it doesn't get forgotten.

Thanks

Kieran