lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Checksum Incorrect caused by Concatenation

From: Hervé GARAT : Audemat
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Checksum Incorrect caused by Concatenation
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 11:03:31 +0100

Sorry, but yersteday I thought that my first mail adress does not work well,
cause I did not get an answer and I wrote the same message with a new mail
adress. I'm newbie in mailing list, sorry again!

My problem append when I use the pbuf_cat function, and I use this only if
there is a communication problem.

When I look for the execution code in debug mode, when my problem append, so
LWIP go in pbuf_cat function and after inet_chksum calculate checksum with
p->len but the message which is sent is p->tot_len long! And wireshark says TCP
CHECKSUM INCORRECT and He's right!
When you go in pbuf_cat function, after the TCP Checksum is OK?