lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Recv en socket TCP

From: Oscar F
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Recv en socket TCP
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 12:38:52 +0200

Kieran another thing, the next tiem i tested the application, i´ll write here with the values of the variables until the program block or crack because loos the address.

Tonight i´ll continuos with the test, and i have to test to send to PC this part is not tested yet for me.
I have a proble when close the socket agin the problem is similar.

regards
Oscar