lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP size

From: Oscar F
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP size
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 12:16:25 +0200

Hello, i think i ´ll move the heap and data to SDRAM. I read the application note, but i don´t know exactly that files create or edit because i have lwip and freeRTOS.

My first idea is to do:

a) edit the crt0.x of the project
b) edit init_startup function in the port directory of FREERTOS
c) Add de link_... .lds  to the project
d)  change the option of linker

Do you follow this step?
Thanks