lwip-users

[lwip-users] help, stuck in endless loop inside mem_malloc()

From: Francois Bouchard
Subject: [lwip-users] help, stuck in endless loop inside mem_malloc()
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:57:21 -0400

Hi all,

Sometimes, in *debug mode* my program get stuck in mem_malloc(), and can't get out.  ptr scan the ram for a block, but is I can see with my debugger ptr does'nt scan thru (MEM_SIZE_ALIGNED - size), instead it get reseted before reaching that value. ptr then scan the ram, get reseted, and so on.

Maybe the debugger goes crazy, but in normal run program I'm also facing that kind of hanging.  It does'nt happen every tim I run the application.  But it always happens when I send SNMP t (walk) request snmp table.

The stack when it happens:
tcpip_thread
 ip_inpu
  udp_input