lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP listen fucntion always return <=0

From: Oscar F
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP listen fucntion always return <=0
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:39:06 +0200

Is here where the error apperad, error en el conn, maybe always is the same

netconn_listen_with_backlog(struct netconn *conn, u8_t backlog)
{
  struct api_msg msg;

  /* This does no harm. If TCP_LISTEN_BACKLOG is off, backlog is unused. */
  LWIP_UNUSED_ARG(backlog);

  LWIP_ERROR("netconn_listen: invalid conn", (conn != NULL), return ERR_ARG;);

  msg.function = do_listen;
  msg.msg.conn = conn;
#if TCP_LISTEN_BACKLOG
  msg.msg.msg.lb.backlog = backlog;
#endif /* TCP_LISTEN_BACKLOG */
  TCPIP_APIMSG(&msg);
  return conn->err;
}

Oscar

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2009-09-18 at 10:15 +0200, Oscar F wrote:
> the result is -1. The question is that only create one socket to list
> but no more. I don´t know, maybe is this micro AVR32 EVK1100, maybe i
> can´t create 8 socket in the same thread to listen. I would want to
> use select.

What is MEMP_NUM_NETCONN set to?

Is errno set after you call lwip_listen()?

If you take a look at the source for the lwip_listen() function you
should be able to see in what circumstances it returns -1, and so work
out which of these is the problem in your case.

Kieran