lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP listen fucntion always return <=0

From: Oscar F
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP listen fucntion always return <=0
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:15:06 +0200

the result is -1. The question is that only create one socket to list but no more. I don´t know, maybe is this micro AVR32 EVK1100, maybe i can´t create 8 socket in the same thread to listen. I would want to use select.

thanks
Oscar

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Kieran Mansley <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, 2009-09-18 at 08:54 +0200, Oscar F wrote:
> hello, i´m testing my application in EVK1100, and always the listen
> function return error. Can anybody help me?

It would be easier to help if you could tell us things like what error
it returned, what your lwipopts settings are, and so on.

Kieran