lwip-users

[lwip-users] Using the SNTP client in lwip 1.3.0 contrib

From: Jesper Vestergaard
Subject: [lwip-users] Using the SNTP client in lwip 1.3.0 contrib
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 09:32:18 +0200

I want to synchronize my system with a NTP server and found the SNTP client in the contrib package on the lwip website. But i'm having problems getting the client to run. I have FreeRTOS 5.4.2 and LWIP 1.3.0 up and running. I have used the setup to make a webserver so i know that lwip and freertos is running fine together.

Have anyone used the SNTP client in contrib and has it been with lwip version 1.3.0?

Best regards

Jesper