lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP causing out of mem pool [RAW]

From: Chris_S
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP causing out of mem pool [RAW]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 02:20:59 -0700

> Still looks like the lwIP side is not closing its end of the
> connections.  There are no FIN packets coming from 192.168.2.1.  Most
> likely this is due to the stack waiting for the application to call
> tcp_close().

This sounds like there is something missing in the HTTPd I'm using.  I will
look into it.

Is there any perfect wireshark "reference" trace anyone can supply for say
the SICS demo page?  Should be about 2 dozen summary packet lines.  This
would be highly useful as a benchmark for us to compare results to, and know
when things are working the way they really should.

Chris.