lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.1 second release candidate

From: Chris_S
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP 1.3.1 second release candidate
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 11:13:29 -0700

A request I have, is to get a "\n" put in about line 1402 in TCP.C
This is the debug flags output, and there is no CR.
Builds up a huge line length when I ran debug.

Also, it would have saved me a lot of time yesterday if
there would have been a LWIP_DEBUGF()
in this block at line 409 in TCP_IN.C

#if TCP_LISTEN_BACKLOG
    if (pcb->accepts_pending >= pcb->backlog) {
      return ERR_ABRT;
    }
#endif /* TCP_LISTEN_BACKLOG */

This nasty little section causes the CPU to bail out of the routine
quietly, completely, without any notice!

I added this debug msg:

#if TCP_LISTEN_BACKLOG
    if (pcb->accepts_pending >= pcb->backlog) {
      LWIP_DEBUGF(TCP_DEBUG, "ERROR: Listen Pending Backlog Exceeded \n");
      return ERR_ABRT;
    }
#endif /* TCP_LISTEN_BACKLOG */

Thanks, Chris.