lwip-users

[lwip-users] tcp_sndbuf always returns 0

From: WU Rui-Qing
Subject: [lwip-users] tcp_sndbuf always returns 0
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 21:6:25 +0800

  I am using lwIP 1.3.1 rc1 from  http://ftp.twaren.net/Unix/NonGNU/lwip/ . In
fact ,the problem i meet still existes in lwIP 1.3.0 and 1.2.0.

  In packet capture from wireshark ,the checksum shows Good checksum :False
Bad checksum :False . Is this relative to  the [validation disabled]
configuration ?  the checksum is calculated by default method in lwIP.

  I am sure that the block memory in FIFO is locked and not changed when it is
read.

  when I implement the server using the socket , the server can run long time
.Why is this?