lwip-users

AW: [lwip-users] Re: Join Multicast Group

From: Mathias Zenger
Subject: AW: [lwip-users] Re: Join Multicast Group
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 10:16:20 +0200

Thanks for the replies. I still have the same problems. I can not use the
raw API since I am using FreeRTOS. That is why I use

setsockopt(fd_socket, IPPROTO_IP, IP_ADD_MEMBERSHIP, &mreq, sizeof(mreq))

for joining the group. Unfortunately there is no IGMP packet output. Any
further ideas or an example (using socket API) around? Thanks.

Mathias