lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] how to send udp messages circularly ?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] how to send udp messages circularly ?
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 16:07:35 +0200

the_gadfly wrote:
Simon:
Yes,your comment is reasonable ! Here is the stats print after udp_send:
My stand-alone lwip 's version seems too old 0.7.1 ,download from Altera
NIos forum:
http://forum.niosforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=949   (I haven't found
any newly than it )

Why did you download an old version from the forums when Altera ships a newer version with the NIOS-II EDS? They are supporting Interniche as 'primary' TCP/IP stack, but lwIP is still shipped for 'legacy' projects (or at least with the last version I checked last year). I think I remember this software being free for private usage and available at www.altera.com.