lwip-users

[lwip-users] LwIP with or without an operating system

From: Oscar F
Subject: [lwip-users] LwIP with or without an operating system
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:31:48 +0200

Hello everybody, i´ve read about this in wiki and main page of this project.

I´d like to port this library in AVR32, for board EVK1100 without Freertos. I don´t exactly all step to migrate this library, because i´ve found semaphores, critical code,in the example with Freertos, and  i don´t undertand what need to use for my apliccation.

Anybody can help me more please?

Thank you
Regards

Oscar