lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] POST data using several packets

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] POST data using several packets
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:02:48 +0100

On Thu, 2009-06-25 at 16:48 +0200, Jesper Vestergaard wrote:

> If I comment the pxRxBuffer = netconn_recv( pxNetCon ); line and
> uncomment pxRxBuffer = NULL; The data is sent like it should.
> What is causing that and how do i fix it so i can recive multiple
> packets but still respond to the request?/

Looks OK to me at first glance, so not sure why it's not working.  Do
you do the netconn_write() straight after that loop?

It sounds like you might be running out of buffer space or something
like that.  I would suggest turning on the LWIP_DEBUG code and comparing
the output from the case where it works to the case where it doesn't.
The LWIP_STATS might also reveal what is failing.

Kieran