lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] NTP on lwIP

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] NTP on lwIP
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 17:17:09 +0200

Since lwIP 1.3.0, there is an SNTP client available in the contrib module.
However that one works with sockets only, so you don't get the precise time of
when the response packet was received. To get that, you'd have to parse every
received packet in your ISR (basically, check ethernet, and IP protocols and
check UDP port if it's UDP) and then store that time somewhere. lwIP does *not*
support this right now.

(Note that the client is SNTP, not NTP, but that should be enough, I guess.)

Simon