lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] howto put tcp packet together

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] howto put tcp packet together
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:39:16 +0100

On Thu, 2009-04-30 at 11:18 +0200, Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer wrote:
> Kieran Mansley schrieb:
> > Which API are you using? (e.g. Raw, sockets, netconn).
>
> RAW

OK, that means that everything is working as it should: the fact that
tcp_recved() is being called for each packet means the application is
receiving all the packets.

> So all callbacks are in the correct order.

Yes.

> How do I recognize the last
> callback of a http packet?

There is nothing to tell you where the packet boundaries were on the
network, and you shouldn't need to know this.  You should be able to
work out, from the http protocol, where the boundaries are for http
requests and responses, but it's been a while since I did any http so
can't recall exactly how.  I'd guess that http has a length field in its
headers that would do the job; you'd then count bytes received until you
had enough.

Kieran