lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Examples/Documentation Incorrect Timeout Code

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Examples/Documentation Incorrect Timeout Code
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:31:50 +0200

HM2 wrote:
It's in the current download of the RAW text, and also on the wikia web site.
If that's old, that's still what's there.

I still cannot find it in the downloadable files (contrib-1.3.0.zip and lwip-1.3.0.zip) nor in CVS (lwip, contrib and lwiphtml) - I'd be happy if you could point me at it. I did find it on the wiki, though!

However, since it does not explain what CLOCK_MS really is, it could also be ticks/ms (I would do it that way), which gives us "ticks - ticks = msec * ticks/msec", which is correct. Aside from that, since this is really only an example outline, I trust in users finding out what CLOCK_MS stands for and how it is to be implemented correctly... (you just can't directly compile this: many symbols would be missing)

Simon