lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Examples/Documentation Incorrect Timeout Code

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Examples/Documentation Incorrect Timeout Code
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:17:36 +0200

> I think there is a mistake in the examples and documentation.
> There are many places where timeouts are given as below:
>
> if ( (clock()-last_arp_time) >= (ARP_TMR_INTERVAL * CLOCK_MS) )

The thing is (and I guess this is why Frédéric said you are using an old
version): thereis no such code throughout the whole lwIP source (both core and
contrib), which suggests you are using either an old version or a version not
provided by us (the lwIP project).

Simon
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*