lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Mailboxes and Semaphores

From: Timmy Brolin
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Mailboxes and Semaphores
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 18:16:12 +0200

How about mailboxes? Does LwIP require multiple waiting threads on a
mailbox? That would require some substantial rewriting of our OS mailbox
system.
I think it would be pretty straight forward to add support for
semaphore/mailbox deallocation to our OS, so that is not a very big issue.

Regards,
Timmy Brolin