lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ignored packets?

From: Domen Puncer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ignored packets?
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 15:33:00 +0200

Replying to myself, because I don't think this is a lwip problem.
Receive counter lwip_stats.link also suggests the packet is missing,
so the problem is very likely in driver.

Anyone has a nice lpc23xx emac source? ;-)

Thank you for getting me unstuck after a couple of days!
And sorry for the noise!

        Domen