lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] How are you measuring performance?

From: Francois Bouchard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] How are you measuring performance?
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:58:00 -0500

hi,
do you use an OS?
For the memory use and cpu usage you should find yourself the results.  For the throughput, you can use some tools that do that, but in many cases you have to port that tool to your plateform. As an example netio measures the network throughput, but the netio application has to run on both end of the network you want to test.

Francois