lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] http server hangs

From: Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] http server hangs
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:44:41 +0100

I just recognized that miss_count (CS8900IF.C) is not always 0 in my worst case scenario. I cannot do anything to increase CPU cycles for LWIP. So is there a way to slow http traffic down?

Gustl

Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer schrieb:
when there is not much CPU time for LWIP stack it sometimes hangs. I have attached a wireshark file. I'm not sure if I interpret this correct.

Packet 55 is a retransmission of packet 40. But this packet has been ACK in packet 41. It seams like packet 41 has not been recognized by LWIP. And packet 44 is an ACK for 42 and 43. Should this not ACK packet 41 too?

I have check LWIP_STATS. All error counters are 0. Any ideas where the problem might be?