lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Microchip ENC28J60 port?

From: YAP
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Microchip ENC28J60 port?
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 07:47:52 +0100

On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 11:52 PM, Andy Hewitson <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I’ve settled on lwIP for the TCP/IP stack for an embedded project based on
> M32C87 (32 bit version of the popular M16C family by Renesas), using the
> uc/OS (by Micrium) real time kernel.  I have located an lwIP port for uc/OS.
>

> I’m now searching for an lwIP device driver for the ENC28J60 Ethernet
> controller from Microchip.  Does such a thing exist?  I have seen posts of
> the same interest in archived mail, but nothing conclusive.
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Andy Hewitson

Hi,

I have done that for the PIC32. It's a mod of the Microchip provided
driver for lwIP 1.3 and FreeRTOS. It's available in the svn
respository for VSCP (http://www.vscp.-org/download (m2m
firmware/pic/sweetbox) and also at the pic32 site
http://mypic32.com/web/guest/contestantsprofiles?profileID=43308

Cheers
/Ake

--