lwip-users

Re: Re: Re: [lwip-users] Re: tx badnwidth

From: Chen
Subject: Re: Re: Re: [lwip-users] Re: tx badnwidth
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 10:50:25 -0500

I didn't send you the capture because there is nothing special at all, just like lwip decided it is time call it off

Maybe the ACK was indeed lost, but lwIP should resend it after timeout as you suggested (the tcp stack I used before does that), let me know if there is a fix to it

thx

You haven't sent a packet capture of that case yet.  My best guess for
that is that the last ACK gets lost, and then both sides are waiting for
the other.   lwIP should probe the other end in that situation, but the
code to do that was relatively recent (just before 1.3 I think) and
there may still be some issues with it.

Kieran