lwip-users

[lwip-users] keep-alive not work

From: Bandu
Subject: [lwip-users] keep-alive not work
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 19:42:31 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to implement remote side network cable unplugging scenario by using keep-alive timer.

I set keep alive like:

pcb->so_options |= SOF_KEEPALIVE;

pcb->keep_idle = 15000;

pcb->keep_cnt = 1;

pcb->keep_intvl = 15000;

From wireshark, I can see my device is sending TCP keep alive packet. (Note: wireshark show with black color and marked as broken TCP.)
And remote side didn't ACK my keep-alive packet. (remote side is windows XP OS with telnet.exe running. my telnet implementation work fine)
so that my connection get keep-alive timed-out and disconnected.

Is anyone get lwip work with keep-alive feature?
Why remote side is not ACK-ing keep-alive packet?

thank you very much.

--
Bandu
address@hidden