lwip-users

[lwip-users] Microchip ENC28J60 port?

From: Andy Hewitson
Subject: [lwip-users] Microchip ENC28J60 port?
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 14:52:43 -0800

Hi,

I’ve settled on lwIP for the TCP/IP stack for an embedded project based on M32C87 (32 bit version of the popular M16C family by Renesas), using the uc/OS (by Micrium) real time kernel.  I have located an lwIP port for uc/OS.

I’m now searching for an lwIP device driver for the ENC28J60 Ethernet controller from Microchip.  Does such a thing exist?  I have seen posts of the same interest in archived mail, but nothing conclusive.

Thanks in advance

Andy Hewitson