lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] basic question on httpserver-netconn application.

From: Francois Bouchard
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] basic question on httpserver-netconn application.
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 15:22:39 -0500

Ok yes, I should have looked before posting, but thanks.  Anyway I got the
webserver working now, and this is my starting point to make a basic echo
web server.  From what I see the server netconn closes between requests in
order to accept new ones.  But what if my client needs to stay connected?  I
beleive the server should'nt closes nor deletes the netconn.  I try to
program this but without success, any hints would be welcome

Francois