lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIPopts - Need a example file to modify

From: Michael Head
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIPopts - Need a example file to modify
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 08:24:50 -0800

I am attempting to implement an FTP client. I intend to use FreeRTOS (latest version 5.1.1) with lwIP (latest version 1.3.0) on my Infineon C161U platform having 500K rom, 500K ram with the Keil compiler. I expect to use the api_lib.c interface routines for liWP.

I've created the C161U port for FreeRTOS and have found a sys_arch.c that seems correct in the FreeRTOS release in the DEMO directory. I think the code is ready to run.

Now I am trying to select the lwIP options by using lwIPopts.h. I've found lwIPopts.h files but they seem like they are related to older versions of lwIP. I've hunted thru the address@hidden archives and see mentions of two lwipopts.h files, one which is set up for very small memory and supposedly not very stable, and another which is described as using more memory and being more of a general purpose set up.

Question:  Where can I obtain a lwIPopts.h file to use as a starting point?
Question: Is there any documentation that elaborates on the many options that can be selected in liwpopts.h?

Thanks for any help you can give!
Michael Head
address@hidden