lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Success stories?

From: Nicolas Serafini
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Success stories?
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:23:23 +0100

Hi Marek,

We are using lwIP stack for one of our product.
It's an ARM7 platform for Battery Monitoring with multiple communication
interface (serial, usb and ethernet).

The ethernet stack is used to manage a FTP Server, a Modbus TCP/IP Slave
and a small WEB Server.

You can see a small description on this address. (sorry it's only in french
actually)
http://www.eic2.com/pdf/eic2_microsup.pdf

Best regards,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas SERAFINI
Software Developer

EIC2 SA Electronique Informatique Contrôle Commande
Chemin de la Mairie, 24
1258 Perly (Switzerland)
http://www.eic2.com
Tel : +41 (0)22 771 47 56