lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] where does lwIP need some loving for future direction?

From: Nicolas Pinault
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] where does lwIP need some loving for future direction?
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 08:11:22 +0100

Hi,

On my side, I'd like to have IPV6 connectivity.

Regards,
Nicolas

Leon Woestenberg a écrit :
Hello all,

after almost two years of being tied up with Linux related projects I
decided to re-enter the lwIP development eco-system (if you guys let
me).

I would like to express a warm thank you especially to Kieran for
maintaining project ownership, and to all (new) developers for
continued activity on the project.

My first work will be RTOS/lwIP integration for a STM32 target, as a
personal project.

But my question for the current lead devs is: where does lwIP need
some loving for future stuff?

Oh, and do we have an IRC channel by now? :-)

Regards,