lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip supports IEEE 802.1q tagged frame?

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip supports IEEE 802.1q tagged frame?
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 09:33:04 +0100

> Can anyone tell me whether lwip 1.3.0 has support for IEEE 802.1q tagged
> frame, I.e. VLAN ID.

Support for that would be the responsibility of your ethernet driver. I'm sorry
I can't tell you if the etharp module can handle the VLAN tags on receive (if
not, it would be a good thing to add), but they will not be created on sending
frames.

Simon
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a